Recent MLN Posts
- Guided Meditation sessions begin again on 1/18 January 17, 2018
- PHS @ the Library closed on 1/15 January 11, 2018
- New E-Books for the New Year January 10, 2018
- Four eServices Computers Removed Based on Data Collection January 8, 2018
- Introducing the Theater! January 3, 2018
- Browzine: The Best Way to Keep Up With Your Professional Literature December 20, 2017
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Fixing Instead of Breaking, Part Three — Blockchain, RA21, Privacy, and TrustWe continue to battle the tidal wave of data with a bucket brigade of individual privacy settings. Maybe it's time to pause and consider a state-level solution, ala Estonia. The post Fixing Instead of Breaking, Part Three — Blockchain, RA21, Privacy, and Trust appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Open Access Technology OptionsOrganizations launching open access journals have many choices to make. What are their technology options? The post Open Access Technology Options appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press ReduxA conference at the British Library provides ample evidence of the breadth of the university press sector and the absolute necessity of a clear institutional mission. The post Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press Redux appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Fixing Instead of Breaking, Part Three — Blockchain, RA21, Privacy, and Trust
Category Archives: New Books
The newly published books listed below have recently been added to the Library’s collection of electronic books. Click on any linked title to browse a table of contents or to read the full-text. A more comprehensive list of health sciences e-books available can … Continue reading
The book titles listed below have recently been added to the Library’s growing collection of electronic books. Click on a linked book title below to browse a table of contents or to read the full-text. A more comprehensive list of e-books available can … Continue reading
ClinicalKey has recently added a number of important new editions to its collection of over 1100 medical textbooks, including the 41st edition of Gray’s Anatomy. Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas Basic Immunology: … Continue reading
Recently published new editions include: Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5th edition Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 6th edition Clinical Radiation Oncology, 4th edition Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 3rd edition Maternal Newborn Nursing Care Plans, 3rd edition Principles of Critical Care, … Continue reading