Recent MLN Posts
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Data Services at the Health Sciences Library November 20, 2017
- An interview with Dr. Marieke Jones November 14, 2017
- A Guide to Studying in the Library November 13, 2017
- Selected eBooks of Interest November 6, 2017
- Equipment Lending Service Changes November 2, 2017
- New Artifacts on Display October 13, 2017
- Guided Meditation @ CMHSL September 15, 2017
- UVA Libraries Digital Collecting Project September 11, 2017
- Happy ThanksgivingHappy Thanksgiving from The Scholarly Kitchen (and Big Star). The post Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 2The beginning of the holiday season means it's time for our annual list of our favorite books read during the year. Today brings Part 2 of the list. The post Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 2 appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 1The beginning of the holiday season means it's time for our annual list of our favorite books read during the year. Part 1 today, Part 2 tomorrow. The post Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 1 appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Happy Thanksgiving
Category Archives: New Books
The book titles listed below have recently been added to the Library’s growing collection of electronic books. Click on a linked book title below to browse a table of contents or to read the full-text. A more comprehensive list of e-books available can … Continue reading
ClinicalKey has recently added a number of important new editions to its collection of over 1100 medical textbooks, including the 41st edition of Gray’s Anatomy. Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas Basic Immunology: … Continue reading
Recently published new editions include: Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5th edition Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 6th edition Clinical Radiation Oncology, 4th edition Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 3rd edition Maternal Newborn Nursing Care Plans, 3rd edition Principles of Critical Care, … Continue reading
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted the LANGE Current Diagnosis & Treatment books for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE preparation, specialty board review, or patient … Continue reading