Recent MLN Posts
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Data Services at the Health Sciences Library November 20, 2017
- An interview with Dr. Marieke Jones November 14, 2017
- A Guide to Studying in the Library November 13, 2017
- Selected eBooks of Interest November 6, 2017
- Equipment Lending Service Changes November 2, 2017
- New Artifacts on Display October 13, 2017
- Guided Meditation @ CMHSL September 15, 2017
- UVA Libraries Digital Collecting Project September 11, 2017
- Happy ThanksgivingHappy Thanksgiving from The Scholarly Kitchen (and Big Star). The post Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 2The beginning of the holiday season means it's time for our annual list of our favorite books read during the year. Today brings Part 2 of the list. The post Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 2 appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 1The beginning of the holiday season means it's time for our annual list of our favorite books read during the year. Part 1 today, Part 2 tomorrow. The post Chefs’ Selections: The Best Books Read During 2017 Part 1 appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Happy Thanksgiving
Category Archives: New Resources
The newly published books listed below have recently been added to the Library’s collection of electronic books. Click on any linked title to browse a table of contents or to read the full-text. A more comprehensive list of health sciences e-books available can … Continue reading
The University of Virginia now has extended trial access to Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy. The Video Atlas was developed for use by medical and dental students. Because of its realism, simple language, and three-dimensional quality, the Video Atlas … Continue reading
The book titles listed below have recently been added to the Library’s growing collection of electronic books. Click on a linked book title below to browse a table of contents or to read the full-text. A more comprehensive list of e-books available can … Continue reading
Recently published new editions include: Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5th edition Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 6th edition Clinical Radiation Oncology, 4th edition Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 3rd edition Maternal Newborn Nursing Care Plans, 3rd edition Principles of Critical Care, … Continue reading
The International Classification of Diseases is the United Nations’-sponsored World Health Organization’s “standard diagnostic tool for epidemiology, health management, and clinical purposes.” It is published by the World Health Organization and used worldwide for morbidity and mortality statistics, reimbursement systems, … Continue reading
The following e-book titles were recently added to the collection of books that UVA has access to on the STAT!Ref site: Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology Handbook on Injectable Drugs High Acuity Nursing Maternal Newborn Nursing Care Plans … Continue reading
An audio booth is now available on the first floor of the Library. The booth can be used for any type of audio production, including the following: narrating PowerPoint slides screencast tutorials podcasting Available Software MS Office (PC) Camtasia (PC) … Continue reading