Recent MLN Posts
- Guided Meditation sessions begin again on 1/18 January 17, 2018
- PHS @ the Library closed on 1/15 January 11, 2018
- New E-Books for the New Year January 10, 2018
- Four eServices Computers Removed Based on Data Collection January 8, 2018
- Introducing the Theater! January 3, 2018
- Browzine: The Best Way to Keep Up With Your Professional Literature December 20, 2017
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-ElectSSP President-Elect discusses opportunities for mentorship in our industry, and the great benefits offered for both mentors and mentees. The post Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-Elect appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- A Written Language Without an AlphabetA video explaining the written system for the Inuktitut language, which uses an abugida instead of an alphabet. The post A Written Language Without an Alphabet appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Evaluating Open Access ProgramsIt often seems that it is taken for granted that open access will accelerate scientific discovery, but how would we evaluate this? Do we even know that it is true? The post Evaluating Open Access Programs appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-Elect
Category Archives: New Service
The Detmer Conference Room in the after-hours space of the Health Sciences Library is now available for self-reservations, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Reservations are limited to 3 hours per day. For more information, please contact our … Continue reading
What Is F1000Workspace? F1000Workspace is a platform to help biology and medical researchers discover and collect literature, manage references and prepare manuscripts, grant applications, posters, talks, etc. for submission. It consists of a web-based application, a browser extension, and a powerful plugin for … Continue reading
UVA BioConnector: Data Analysis Support Hub (DASH) The newest BioConnector data support service, the Data Analysis Support Hub (DASH), provides guidance with data intensive research projects. Data are messy and simply preparing data for analysis is an increasing challenge for … Continue reading
We are thrilled with our new partnership with the library and hope our collaborative efforts address needs of our colleagues across the health system for more information about basic statistics and introductory research questions. Research is a team science and … Continue reading
The Health Sciences Library understands the value of your time. To that end, we now offer a new Document Delivery service for our UVa faculty, staff, and students. At no cost to you, PDFs of print journal articles that we … Continue reading