Recent MLN Posts
- F1000 Workspace: A New Way Manage Literature References June 13, 2017
- The Summer of Classes & Ice Cream June 8, 2017
- AccessSurgery Not Being Renewed June 5, 2017
- CMHSL: A New Live Performance Venue May 24, 2017
- New Browser Extension to Access Free Articles April 12, 2017
- Transplant Interest Group, others, to sponsor organ donation events April 11, 2017
- The Four Colleges of the UVA School of Medicine April 7, 2017
- Publishing Workshop on April 10th March 28, 2017
- Anatomical Theatre Web Exhibit March 10, 2017
- Meet the Author of “Flatlining: How Healthcare Could Kill the U.S. Economy” March 8, 2017
- I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False MemoriesDo you remember when Darth Vader said, "Luke, I am your father"? Are you sure about that? The post I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False Memories appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Does Journal Suppression Reduce Self-Citation?Journal suppression is an effective tool for reducing high rates of self-citation, even years after a title is reintroduced. The post Does Journal Suppression Reduce Self-Citation? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Revisiting an Interview with Paula Stephan — Economics, Science, and Doing BetterRevisiting Kent Anderson's 2012 interview with the author of "How Economics Shape Science". The post Revisiting an Interview with Paula Stephan — Economics, Science, and Doing Better appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False Memories
Category Archives: New Service
What Is F1000Workspace? F1000Workspace is a platform to help biology and medical researchers discover and collect literature, manage references and prepare manuscripts, grant applications, posters, talks, etc. for submission. It consists of a web-based application, a browser extension, and a powerful plugin for … Continue reading
UVA BioConnector: Data Analysis Support Hub (DASH) The newest BioConnector data support service, the Data Analysis Support Hub (DASH), provides guidance with data intensive research projects. Data are messy and simply preparing data for analysis is an increasing challenge for … Continue reading
We are thrilled with our new partnership with the library and hope our collaborative efforts address needs of our colleagues across the health system for more information about basic statistics and introductory research questions. Research is a team science and … Continue reading
The Health Sciences Library understands the value of your time. To that end, we now offer a new Document Delivery service for our UVa faculty, staff, and students. At no cost to you, PDFs of print journal articles that we … Continue reading