Recent MLN Posts
- F1000 Workspace: A New Way Manage Literature References June 13, 2017
- The Summer of Classes & Ice Cream June 8, 2017
- AccessSurgery Not Being Renewed June 5, 2017
- CMHSL: A New Live Performance Venue May 24, 2017
- New Browser Extension to Access Free Articles April 12, 2017
- Transplant Interest Group, others, to sponsor organ donation events April 11, 2017
- The Four Colleges of the UVA School of Medicine April 7, 2017
- Publishing Workshop on April 10th March 28, 2017
- Anatomical Theatre Web Exhibit March 10, 2017
- Meet the Author of “Flatlining: How Healthcare Could Kill the U.S. Economy” March 8, 2017
- I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False MemoriesDo you remember when Darth Vader said, "Luke, I am your father"? Are you sure about that? The post I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False Memories appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Does Journal Suppression Reduce Self-Citation?Journal suppression is an effective tool for reducing high rates of self-citation, even years after a title is reintroduced. The post Does Journal Suppression Reduce Self-Citation? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Revisiting an Interview with Paula Stephan — Economics, Science, and Doing BetterRevisiting Kent Anderson's 2012 interview with the author of "How Economics Shape Science". The post Revisiting an Interview with Paula Stephan — Economics, Science, and Doing Better appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False Memories
Category Archives: Online Resources
What Is F1000Workspace? F1000Workspace is a platform to help biology and medical researchers discover and collect literature, manage references and prepare manuscripts, grant applications, posters, talks, etc. for submission. It consists of a web-based application, a browser extension, and a powerful plugin for … Continue reading
You’re Looking At Me Like I Live Here And I Don’t is the first documentary to be filmed entirely in an Alzheimer’s care unit, and also the first told entirely from the perspective of a woman living with Alzheimer’s disease. … Continue reading
The newly published books listed below have been added to the Library’s collection of electronic books. Click on any linked title to browse a table of contents or to read the full-text. A more comprehensive list of health sciences e-books available can be … Continue reading
NEJM Resident 360, a new website and discussion platform from the New England Journal of Medicine, gives residents the information, resources, and support they need to approach each rotation with confidence. Rotation Prep helps residents solidify their foundational medical knowledge … Continue reading
The newly published books listed below have recently been added to the Library’s collection of electronic books. Click on any linked title to browse a table of contents or to read the full-text. A more comprehensive list of health sciences e-books available can … Continue reading
Certain Library resources, such as our databases, provide applications for use on mobile devices. This page provides information about apps available to UVa faculty, staff, and students. As these apps are included in our subscriptions, they are free to our … Continue reading
The Health Sciences Library has renewed UVA’s license to BrowZine, a third-party tablet app designed to optimize the browsing of over 10,000 UVA scholarly journals by subject or title. The free BrowZine app is available from either the App Store … Continue reading
The Scopus trial is now over. Please send your feedback to Jonathan Lord, Collection Development Manager, at email@example.com.