Recent MLN Posts
- Cancer: The Road Ahead February 14, 2017
- #ColorOurCollections February 8, 2017
- New Exhibit: Frankenstein and the Secrets of Nature February 3, 2017
- Remembering Dr. M.C. Wilhelm January 31, 2017
- HIT Fair Fun Next Week January 26, 2017
- Medical Journal Podcasts January 25, 2017
- Alzheimer’s Disease Film Available Now January 18, 2017
- Tilt Brush demo on Thursday, 1/19! January 17, 2017
- Fantastic Funding & where to find it January 3, 2017
- New E-Books from Safari December 29, 2016
- The Origins of NumbersA brief history of numbers. The post The Origins of Numbers appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Who Has All the Content?Several services attempt to gather up “all” of the content across publishers. This post provides an overview and taxonomy. The post Who Has All the Content? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Supply, Demand, and the Subscription Model in Scholarly Publishing — An AnalysisAn overview of usage trends across libraries and journals indicates that usage is generally stable or up, archives remain of interest, and consumption doesn't align with authorship or funding. The post Supply, Demand, and the Subscription Model in Scholarly Publishing — An Analysis appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- The Origins of Numbers
Category Archives: Electronic Health Record
Kelly Near, Hospital & Community Services Librarian, Jeremy Bartczak, Metadata Librarian, and Anson Parker, Application Developer form a major part of the Library’s Epic Team. They are constantly looking for opportunities to apply their skills and knowledge to enhance access … Continue reading