Recent MLN Posts
- Guided Meditation sessions begin again on 1/18 January 17, 2018
- PHS @ the Library closed on 1/15 January 11, 2018
- New E-Books for the New Year January 10, 2018
- Four eServices Computers Removed Based on Data Collection January 8, 2018
- Introducing the Theater! January 3, 2018
- Browzine: The Best Way to Keep Up With Your Professional Literature December 20, 2017
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Fixing Instead of Breaking, Part Three — Blockchain, RA21, Privacy, and TrustWe continue to battle the tidal wave of data with a bucket brigade of individual privacy settings. Maybe it's time to pause and consider a state-level solution, ala Estonia. The post Fixing Instead of Breaking, Part Three — Blockchain, RA21, Privacy, and Trust appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Open Access Technology OptionsOrganizations launching open access journals have many choices to make. What are their technology options? The post Open Access Technology Options appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press ReduxA conference at the British Library provides ample evidence of the breadth of the university press sector and the absolute necessity of a clear institutional mission. The post Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press Redux appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Fixing Instead of Breaking, Part Three — Blockchain, RA21, Privacy, and Trust
Category Archives: First Thursdays @ CMHSL
Data experts from around the Health System were featured at November’s First Thursdays @ CMHSL. Check out the BioConnector page for links to UVa resources, training, and experts to support your biomedical data and informatics needs.