Recent MLN Posts
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Data Services at the Health Sciences Library November 20, 2017
- An interview with Dr. Marieke Jones November 14, 2017
- A Guide to Studying in the Library November 13, 2017
- Selected eBooks of Interest November 6, 2017
- Equipment Lending Service Changes November 2, 2017
- New Artifacts on Display October 13, 2017
- All the News That Fits — What’s Really Driving Altmetric’s Top 100 Articles List?The Altmetric "flower" is an icon, and the annual Top 100 list a much-anticipated event. But is the flower really a stalk? The post All the News That Fits — What’s Really Driving Altmetric’s Top 100 Articles List? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Tackling Diversity in Scholarly Communications – Part 2Researchers from Africa, Asia and Latin America answer the question, "How do we increase diversity in scholarly communications?" The post Tackling Diversity in Scholarly Communications – Part 2 appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: When Authors Get Caught in the Predatory (Illegitimate Publishing) NetAre we losing good articles to predatory journals, with little recourse for unsuspecting authors? Or are authors becoming increasingly complicit and symbiotic in their relationships with illegitimate publishing entities with disregard for the greater good? Maybe it's both. Today's guest post explores what can happen when an author accidentally fall
- All the News That Fits — What’s Really Driving Altmetric’s Top 100 Articles List?
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Morton C. (M.C.) Wilhelm, M.D. is the Joseph Helms Farrow Professor Emeritus in Surgical Oncology at the University of Virginia School Of Medicine. He is an accomplished surgeon and has contributed to many publications, including A History of Cancer Care … Continue reading