Recent MLN Posts
- Guided Meditation sessions begin again on 1/18 January 17, 2018
- PHS @ the Library closed on 1/15 January 11, 2018
- New E-Books for the New Year January 10, 2018
- Four eServices Computers Removed Based on Data Collection January 8, 2018
- Introducing the Theater! January 3, 2018
- Browzine: The Best Way to Keep Up With Your Professional Literature December 20, 2017
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-ElectSSP President-Elect discusses opportunities for mentorship in our industry, and the great benefits offered for both mentors and mentees. The post Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-Elect appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- A Written Language Without an AlphabetA video explaining the written system for the Inuktitut language, which uses an abugida instead of an alphabet. The post A Written Language Without an Alphabet appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Evaluating Open Access ProgramsIt often seems that it is taken for granted that open access will accelerate scientific discovery, but how would we evaluate this? Do we even know that it is true? The post Evaluating Open Access Programs appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-Elect
Daily Archives: March 19, 2013
Morton C. (M.C.) Wilhelm, M.D. is the Joseph Helms Farrow Professor Emeritus in Surgical Oncology at the University of Virginia School Of Medicine. He is an accomplished surgeon and has contributed to many publications, including A History of Cancer Care … Continue reading