Recent MLN Posts
- Anatomical Theatre Web Exhibit March 10, 2017
- Meet the Author of “Flatlining: How Healthcare Could Kill the U.S. Economy” March 8, 2017
- Projection Now Available in Detmer Room March 7, 2017
- Cancer: The Road Ahead February 14, 2017
- #ColorOurCollections February 8, 2017
- New Exhibit: Frankenstein and the Secrets of Nature February 3, 2017
- Remembering Dr. M.C. Wilhelm January 31, 2017
- HIT Fair Fun Next Week January 26, 2017
- Medical Journal Podcasts January 25, 2017
- Alzheimer’s Disease Film Available Now January 18, 2017
- How to Reduce the Cost of College TextbooksOf the many proposals to lower the cost of college textbooks, the model called "inclusive access" may have the best chance, as it creates incentives for publishers and students alike. The post How to Reduce the Cost of College Textbooks appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Micro to Macro: Sometimes Scaling Up Helps Provide ClarityHow does a microprocessor work? To understand it, the Centre for Computing History decided to think big. The post Micro to Macro: Sometimes Scaling Up Helps Provide Clarity appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Ebooks, Innovation, and the Rebel WithinIn every publishing organization you need a rebel. Robert Harington talks with Peter Krautzberger, project lead for MathJax and rebel, about his views on Web publishing, ebooks and mathematics. The post Ebooks, Innovation, and the Rebel Within appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- How to Reduce the Cost of College Textbooks