Recent MLN Posts
- Anatomical Theatre Web Exhibit March 10, 2017
- Meet the Author of “Flatlining: How Healthcare Could Kill the U.S. Economy” March 8, 2017
- Projection Now Available in Detmer Room March 7, 2017
- Cancer: The Road Ahead February 14, 2017
- #ColorOurCollections February 8, 2017
- New Exhibit: Frankenstein and the Secrets of Nature February 3, 2017
- Remembering Dr. M.C. Wilhelm January 31, 2017
- HIT Fair Fun Next Week January 26, 2017
- Medical Journal Podcasts January 25, 2017
- Alzheimer’s Disease Film Available Now January 18, 2017
- Ebooks, Innovation, and the Rebel WithinIn every publishing organization you need a rebel. Robert Harington talks with Peter Krautzberger, project lead for MathJax and rebel, about his views on Web publishing, ebooks and mathematics. The post Ebooks, Innovation, and the Rebel Within appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Living with an AI: A Glimpse Into The FutureArtificial intelligence is now a commodity appliance. What are the implications for Scholarly Publishing? The post Living with an AI: A Glimpse Into The Future appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Platforms, Networks, and Information LiteracyIn the kind of digital community envisioned by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, information literacy skills ought not to be treated as an afterthought. The post Platforms, Networks, and Information Literacy appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Ebooks, Innovation, and the Rebel Within
Monthly Archives: August 2013
RefWorks is an online research management, writing, and collaboration tool. It is available for free to anyone affiliated with the University of Virginia. Click on the following URL to activate your account: https://www.refworks.com/refworks2/default.aspx?r=authentication::init&groupcode=RWUVirginia. Write-N-Cite is a utility that allows you … Continue reading
Web of Knowledge features the ability to track the impact of articles through citation analysis of its database of journals. Did you know that you can combine this feature with MEDLINE using the MEDLINE database in the Web of Knowledge? … Continue reading
On August 1, access to the Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence Based Practice (JBI EBP) database became available. The Australia-based Joanna Briggs Institute is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading providers of evidence–based information and tools to help healthcare … Continue reading