Recent MLN Posts
- Cancer: The Road Ahead February 14, 2017
- #ColorOurCollections February 8, 2017
- New Exhibit: Frankenstein and the Secrets of Nature February 3, 2017
- Remembering Dr. M.C. Wilhelm January 31, 2017
- HIT Fair Fun Next Week January 26, 2017
- Medical Journal Podcasts January 25, 2017
- Alzheimer’s Disease Film Available Now January 18, 2017
- Tilt Brush demo on Thursday, 1/19! January 17, 2017
- Fantastic Funding & where to find it January 3, 2017
- New E-Books from Safari December 29, 2016
- Ancient (1992) Piece of Science Humor DiscoveredOne from the vaults -- a well worn Xerox copy of the sort of humor scientists used to share back in the ancient days of the early 1990's. The post Ancient (1992) Piece of Science Humor Discovered appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post, Joshua Piker: Comparing Apples and Oranges, Floors and Ceilings in Digital ScholarshipOnline content v. traditional scholarly genres? Guest Joshua Piker walks us through a comparison of views and downloads, looking and reading. The post Guest Post, Joshua Piker: Comparing Apples and Oranges, Floors and Ceilings in Digital Scholarship appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post, Tony Sanfilippo: University Press Publishing Under an AutocracyOhio State University Press' Tony Sanfilippo weighs in on the role of academic publishers in the current political climate. The post Guest Post, Tony Sanfilippo: University Press Publishing Under an Autocracy appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Ancient (1992) Piece of Science Humor Discovered
Monthly Archives: August 2013
RefWorks is an online research management, writing, and collaboration tool. It is available for free to anyone affiliated with the University of Virginia. Click on the following URL to activate your account: https://www.refworks.com/refworks2/default.aspx?r=authentication::init&groupcode=RWUVirginia. Write-N-Cite is a utility that allows you … Continue reading
Web of Knowledge features the ability to track the impact of articles through citation analysis of its database of journals. Did you know that you can combine this feature with MEDLINE using the MEDLINE database in the Web of Knowledge? … Continue reading
On August 1, access to the Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence Based Practice (JBI EBP) database became available. The Australia-based Joanna Briggs Institute is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading providers of evidence–based information and tools to help healthcare … Continue reading