Recent MLN Posts
- Alzheimer’s Disease Film Available Now January 18, 2017
- Tilt Brush demo on Thursday, 1/19! January 17, 2017
- Fantastic Funding & where to find it January 3, 2017
- New E-Books from Safari December 29, 2016
- CMHSL: A New Look for 2017 December 28, 2016
- New E-Books December 27, 2016
- Health Sciences Library Outreach Librarian Ann Duesing Retires December 7, 2016
- Recently Published E-Books November 29, 2016
- Join us for Jolly Digital Holidays! November 21, 2016
- UVA BioConnector Gets More Collaborative November 21, 2016
- Machine Learning ExplainedA short video from the University of Oxford explains the concept of machine learning. The post Machine Learning Explained appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Journals and Politicians — A Marriage for Mutual Benefit? Or a Temporary Alignment of Interests?President Obama has published three articles in six months in three of the world's most prestigious scholarly journals. Is it appropriate? With these precedents, what happens when the politics of the President conflicts with the politics of science? The post Journals and Politicians — A Marriage for Mutual Benefit? Or a Temporary Alignment of Interests?
- Welcome to the New Scholarly KitchenWelcome to our new website. Let us know what you think. The post Welcome to the New Scholarly Kitchen appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Machine Learning Explained
Monthly Archives: August 2013
RefWorks is an online research management, writing, and collaboration tool. It is available for free to anyone affiliated with the University of Virginia. Click on the following URL to activate your account: https://www.refworks.com/refworks2/default.aspx?r=authentication::init&groupcode=RWUVirginia. Write-N-Cite is a utility that allows you … Continue reading
Web of Knowledge features the ability to track the impact of articles through citation analysis of its database of journals. Did you know that you can combine this feature with MEDLINE using the MEDLINE database in the Web of Knowledge? … Continue reading
On August 1, access to the Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence Based Practice (JBI EBP) database became available. The Australia-based Joanna Briggs Institute is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading providers of evidence–based information and tools to help healthcare … Continue reading