Recent MLN Posts
- An interview with Dan Wilson August 17, 2017
- Recent Acquisitions August 11, 2017
- Welcome from the Director August 9, 2017
- Lunchtime Yoga in the Library July 31, 2017
- Library Conference Room Available for Self-reservations July 28, 2017
- New Exhibit: Surviving and Thriving July 6, 2017
- F1000 Workspace: A New Way Manage Literature References June 13, 2017
- The Summer of Classes & Ice Cream June 8, 2017
- AccessSurgery Not Being Renewed June 5, 2017
- CMHSL: A New Live Performance Venue May 24, 2017
- Hypnotically Animated Textbook CoversFinally something important an ebook can do! The post Hypnotically Animated Textbook Covers appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- MECA – A New Manuscript Exchange initiativeA new initiative has been launched to define best practices for simplifying transfer of submitted manuscripts across publishers and systems. The post MECA – A New Manuscript Exchange initiative appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Revisiting: Is Access to the Research Paper the Same Thing as Access to the Research “Results”?Is access to the research paper really the same thing as access to the research results themselves? What about patents on publicly funded research? Revisiting a 2013 post to re-examine these questions. The post Revisiting: Is Access to the Research Paper the Same Thing as Access to the Research “Results”? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Hypnotically Animated Textbook Covers
Monthly Archives: August 2013
RefWorks is an online research management, writing, and collaboration tool. It is available for free to anyone affiliated with the University of Virginia. Click on the following URL to activate your account: https://www.refworks.com/refworks2/default.aspx?r=authentication::init&groupcode=RWUVirginia. Write-N-Cite is a utility that allows you … Continue reading
Web of Knowledge features the ability to track the impact of articles through citation analysis of its database of journals. Did you know that you can combine this feature with MEDLINE using the MEDLINE database in the Web of Knowledge? … Continue reading
On August 1, access to the Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence Based Practice (JBI EBP) database became available. The Australia-based Joanna Briggs Institute is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading providers of evidence–based information and tools to help healthcare … Continue reading