Recent MLN Posts
- An interview with Dan Wilson August 17, 2017
- Recent Acquisitions August 11, 2017
- Welcome from the Director August 9, 2017
- Lunchtime Yoga in the Library July 31, 2017
- Library Conference Room Available for Self-reservations July 28, 2017
- New Exhibit: Surviving and Thriving July 6, 2017
- F1000 Workspace: A New Way Manage Literature References June 13, 2017
- The Summer of Classes & Ice Cream June 8, 2017
- AccessSurgery Not Being Renewed June 5, 2017
- CMHSL: A New Live Performance Venue May 24, 2017
- Hypnotically Animated Textbook CoversFinally something important an ebook can do! The post Hypnotically Animated Textbook Covers appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- MECA – A New Manuscript Exchange initiativeA new initiative has been launched to define best practices for simplifying transfer of submitted manuscripts across publishers and systems. The post MECA – A New Manuscript Exchange initiative appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Revisiting: Is Access to the Research Paper the Same Thing as Access to the Research “Results”?Is access to the research paper really the same thing as access to the research results themselves? What about patents on publicly funded research? Revisiting a 2013 post to re-examine these questions. The post Revisiting: Is Access to the Research Paper the Same Thing as Access to the Research “Results”? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Hypnotically Animated Textbook Covers
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The Health Sciences Library has implemented the following changes to the CINAHL (Nursing and Allied Health) database to enhance your search experience: Your search history (list of searches you’ve performed) now displays automatically after you execute your first search. Previously, … Continue reading
Listed below are recent additions to the Library’s growing collection of electronic books. Click on the linked title to browse a table of contents or read the full-text. Additional online books and journals can be found in VIRGO, the University’s online … Continue reading
Here are some objects recently created using our 3D printer. Two of the pieces are handles for tools being used in the field by some infectious disease researchers. The other is a microscope piece for a graduate student. … Continue reading