Recent MLN Posts
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Data Services at the Health Sciences Library November 20, 2017
- An interview with Dr. Marieke Jones November 14, 2017
- A Guide to Studying in the Library November 13, 2017
- Selected eBooks of Interest November 6, 2017
- Equipment Lending Service Changes November 2, 2017
- New Artifacts on Display October 13, 2017
- All the News That Fits — What’s Really Driving Altmetric’s Top 100 Articles List?The Altmetric "flower" is an icon, and the annual Top 100 list a much-anticipated event. But is the flower really a stalk? The post All the News That Fits — What’s Really Driving Altmetric’s Top 100 Articles List? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Tackling Diversity in Scholarly Communications – Part 2Researchers from Africa, Asia and Latin America answer the question, "How do we increase diversity in scholarly communications?" The post Tackling Diversity in Scholarly Communications – Part 2 appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: When Authors Get Caught in the Predatory (Illegitimate Publishing) NetAre we losing good articles to predatory journals, with little recourse for unsuspecting authors? Or are authors becoming increasingly complicit and symbiotic in their relationships with illegitimate publishing entities with disregard for the greater good? Maybe it's both. Today's guest post explores what can happen when an author accidentally fall
- All the News That Fits — What’s Really Driving Altmetric’s Top 100 Articles List?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The Health Sciences Library has implemented the following changes to the CINAHL (Nursing and Allied Health) database to enhance your search experience: Your search history (list of searches you’ve performed) now displays automatically after you execute your first search. Previously, … Continue reading
Listed below are recent additions to the Library’s growing collection of electronic books. Click on the linked title to browse a table of contents or read the full-text. Additional online books and journals can be found in VIRGO, the University’s online … Continue reading
Here are some objects recently created using our 3D printer. Two of the pieces are handles for tools being used in the field by some infectious disease researchers. The other is a microscope piece for a graduate student. … Continue reading