Recent MLN Posts
- F1000 Workspace: A New Way Manage Literature References June 13, 2017
- The Summer of Classes & Ice Cream June 8, 2017
- AccessSurgery Not Being Renewed June 5, 2017
- CMHSL: A New Live Performance Venue May 24, 2017
- New Browser Extension to Access Free Articles April 12, 2017
- Transplant Interest Group, others, to sponsor organ donation events April 11, 2017
- The Four Colleges of the UVA School of Medicine April 7, 2017
- Publishing Workshop on April 10th March 28, 2017
- Anatomical Theatre Web Exhibit March 10, 2017
- Meet the Author of “Flatlining: How Healthcare Could Kill the U.S. Economy” March 8, 2017
- I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False MemoriesDo you remember when Darth Vader said, "Luke, I am your father"? Are you sure about that? The post I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False Memories appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Does Journal Suppression Reduce Self-Citation?Journal suppression is an effective tool for reducing high rates of self-citation, even years after a title is reintroduced. The post Does Journal Suppression Reduce Self-Citation? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Revisiting an Interview with Paula Stephan — Economics, Science, and Doing BetterRevisiting Kent Anderson's 2012 interview with the author of "How Economics Shape Science". The post Revisiting an Interview with Paula Stephan — Economics, Science, and Doing Better appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- I’m Pretty Sure I Remember That — False Memories
Daily Archives: November 1, 2013
Over 100 participants attended last Friday’s Research Data and Technology Fair, made possible by the support of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM)/Southeastern Atlantic Region and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library. The morning keynote speaker was Atul … Continue reading