Events and Exhibits
- Asylum: Inside the Closed World of State Mental Hospitals” at the Medical Center Hour on March 30 from 12:30 – 1:30pm at the Jordan Conference Center Auditorium. The Library co-sponsors this event with University of Virginia School of Architecture Center for Design and Health, The Office of the Vice President for Research, and The Center for Biomedical Ethics and Humanities.
- “A History of Cancer Care at the University of Virginia, 1901 – 2011”. View this exhibit online or check out the book and DVD!
Webinars in the Library
- Beyond PubMed: A tour of innovative search tools on March 30th from 12 – 1:00pm
Classes in the Library
- Introduction to PowerPoint on April 5th from 9 – 11:00am
- Managing Your Citations with RefWorks on April 12th from 2 – 4:00pm
- Creating Posters with PowerPoint on April 13th from 10 – 11:30am
- Introduction to Prezi on April 18th from 2 – 3:30pm
- Managing Your Online Identity on April 20th from 12 – 1:00pm
- Introduction to PubMed on April 27th from 10 – 11:30am
For more information about these activities, please contactat 4-2507