This week’s Medical Center Hour on Wednesday is the Kenneth R. Crispell Memorial History Lecture and co-sponsored by the History of the Health Sciences Lecture Series. Marian Moser Jones, University of Maryland Public Health Department, will be speaking on “When You’re Strange: Stigma and the Struggle to end Homelessness in the U.S.” Her respondent will be Coleen Keller, Executive Director of PACEM in Charlottesville. Join us on March 28th at 12:30-1:30 pm in the Jordan Conference Center Auditorium.
Recent MLN Posts
- Guided Meditation sessions begin again on 1/18 January 17, 2018
- PHS @ the Library closed on 1/15 January 11, 2018
- New E-Books for the New Year January 10, 2018
- Four eServices Computers Removed Based on Data Collection January 8, 2018
- Introducing the Theater! January 3, 2018
- Browzine: The Best Way to Keep Up With Your Professional Literature December 20, 2017
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press ReduxA conference at the British Library provides ample evidence of the breadth of the university press sector and the absolute necessity of a clear institutional mission. The post Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press Redux appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Celebrating SSP at 40: Let’s Paint the Town Red!We're getting ready to paint the town red in celebration of SSP's 40th anniversary this year! Find out more about our plans and how you can get involved. The post Celebrating SSP at 40: Let’s Paint the Town Red! appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-ElectSSP President-Elect discusses opportunities for mentorship in our industry, and the great benefits offered for both mentors and mentees. The post Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-Elect appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press Redux