Part of the mission of the Health Sciences Library is to connect Health System affiliates with resources across Grounds to facilitate learning, research, and collaboration. One of those resources is the University of Virginia Alliance for Computational Science & Engineering (UVACSE). Recently, some members of the library staff took a tour of the new Visualization Lab (VizLab) in Rice Hall. The VizLab is a fascinating space, and UVACSE staff are available to assist researchers in data translation by providing instruction on state-of-the-art visualization tools and display facilities. The lab features a Viz Wall, a touch table, high-end computer graphic equipment, and video conferencing equipment. For information about the VizLab, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent MLN Posts
- Guided Meditation sessions begin again on 1/18 January 17, 2018
- PHS @ the Library closed on 1/15 January 11, 2018
- New E-Books for the New Year January 10, 2018
- Four eServices Computers Removed Based on Data Collection January 8, 2018
- Introducing the Theater! January 3, 2018
- Browzine: The Best Way to Keep Up With Your Professional Literature December 20, 2017
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press ReduxA conference at the British Library provides ample evidence of the breadth of the university press sector and the absolute necessity of a clear institutional mission. The post Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press Redux appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Celebrating SSP at 40: Let’s Paint the Town Red!We're getting ready to paint the town red in celebration of SSP's 40th anniversary this year! Find out more about our plans and how you can get involved. The post Celebrating SSP at 40: Let’s Paint the Town Red! appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-ElectSSP President-Elect discusses opportunities for mentorship in our industry, and the great benefits offered for both mentors and mentees. The post Guest Post: SSP Mentorship and Fellowship Programs, in the eyes of Michelangelo, and the SSP President-Elect appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: Institutional Alignment: The University Press Redux