Today is Shelby Miller’s last day as a member of the staff at the Health Sciences Library. Shelby began working at the library in 1989, initially with Serials followed by many years in Document Delivery. Shelby has always been an integral member of our staff. As Gretchen Arnold, library director, states, “We will miss Shelby’s dedication to her job but most of all, we will miss her big smile whenever you saw her.” So long, Shelby. May your years ahead be good ones.
Recent MLN Posts
- Alzheimer’s Disease Film Available Now January 18, 2017
- Tilt Brush demo on Thursday, 1/19! January 17, 2017
- Fantastic Funding & where to find it January 3, 2017
- New E-Books from Safari December 29, 2016
- CMHSL: A New Look for 2017 December 28, 2016
- New E-Books December 27, 2016
- Health Sciences Library Outreach Librarian Ann Duesing Retires December 7, 2016
- Recently Published E-Books November 29, 2016
- Join us for Jolly Digital Holidays! November 21, 2016
- UVA BioConnector Gets More Collaborative November 21, 2016
- Machine Learning ExplainedA short video from the University of Oxford explains the concept of machine learning. The post Machine Learning Explained appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Journals and Politicians — A Marriage for Mutual Benefit? Or a Temporary Alignment of Interests?President Obama has published three articles in six months in three of the world's most prestigious scholarly journals. Is it appropriate? With these precedents, what happens when the politics of the President conflicts with the politics of science? The post Journals and Politicians — A Marriage for Mutual Benefit? Or a Temporary Alignment of Interests?
- Welcome to the New Scholarly KitchenWelcome to our new website. Let us know what you think. The post Welcome to the New Scholarly Kitchen appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Machine Learning Explained