A 30-day trial is now underway for Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It is designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process. Above all, it allows you to make the most of the resources that the Library has invested in. Scopus features will allow you to:
- Check out what’s hot in a research area by finding the most highly cited articles and authors.
- Find the right person by distinguishing between authors with the same or similar names.
- Stay up-to-date by setting up search and citation alerts using RSS feeds.
- Support grant and tenure applications by tracking citations to articles by year.
- Click straight to the full-text articles by following links to subscribed library resources.