Why deal with traffic and parking when you can ride Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) to University of Virginia Health System? Four CAT routes (4, 6, 7, and 9) service the bus stop pictured above, which is located outside the Health Sciences Library. Across the street is another bus stop that is serviced by the free trolley, and routes 4 and 7. Use CAT to commute to work, visit the Health Sciences Library, or to get away for lunch on the Downtown Mall. Everyone with a valid UVA ID rides for free, and a free app is available for tracking bus arrival times. For more information, go to CAT’s webpage.
Recent MLN Posts
- Cancer: The Road Ahead February 14, 2017
- #ColorOurCollections February 8, 2017
- New Exhibit: Frankenstein and the Secrets of Nature February 3, 2017
- Remembering Dr. M.C. Wilhelm January 31, 2017
- HIT Fair Fun Next Week January 26, 2017
- Medical Journal Podcasts January 25, 2017
- Alzheimer’s Disease Film Available Now January 18, 2017
- Tilt Brush demo on Thursday, 1/19! January 17, 2017
- Fantastic Funding & where to find it January 3, 2017
- New E-Books from Safari December 29, 2016
- Ancient (1992) Piece of Science Humor DiscoveredOne from the vaults -- a well worn Xerox copy of the sort of humor scientists used to share back in the ancient days of the early 1990's. The post Ancient (1992) Piece of Science Humor Discovered appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post, Joshua Piker: Comparing Apples and Oranges, Floors and Ceilings in Digital ScholarshipOnline content v. traditional scholarly genres? Guest Joshua Piker walks us through a comparison of views and downloads, looking and reading. The post Guest Post, Joshua Piker: Comparing Apples and Oranges, Floors and Ceilings in Digital Scholarship appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post, Tony Sanfilippo: University Press Publishing Under an AutocracyOhio State University Press' Tony Sanfilippo weighs in on the role of academic publishers in the current political climate. The post Guest Post, Tony Sanfilippo: University Press Publishing Under an Autocracy appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Ancient (1992) Piece of Science Humor Discovered