DynaMed is a clinical reference tool created by physicians for physicians and other health care professionals for use at the point-of-care. With clinically-organized summaries for more than 3,200 topics, DynaMed provides the latest content and resources with validity, relevance and convenience, making DynaMed a valuable for answering most clinical questions.
DynaMed Features Include:
- Updated daily to find the best available evidence at the Point of Care.
- Monitors over 500 medical journals daily using a systematic surveillance process involving a 7 step methodology. http://dynamed.ebscohost.com/content/7-step-process
- Earn CME credit for DynaMed searches.
- Web Access includes unlimited use, on-site, remote and mobile access.
- Mobile access for cell phones including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, PDA, iPad. http://dynamed.ebscohost.com/access/mobile
- Set personal alerts for notification when evidence on a topic is updated.
- DynaMed and McMaster University Partnership creates a system to identify practice-changing DynaMed updates.
- Medical calculators for medical equations, clinical criteria, decision trees, statistics & math calculators, units & doses & by specialty.
- A Community of DynaMed Reviewers comprised of clinicians from 79 countries, representing 60 adult and pediatric specialties committed to improving health care and health care education through evidence-based medicine http://dynamed.ebscohost.com/about/dynamed-reviewers
- DynaMed Basic Search Tutorial: http://support.ebsco.com/training/flash_videos/dynamed/dynamed.html
The Health Sciences Library has arranged for trial access now through the end of June, so give it a try and let Library staff know what you think of it. Please direct your comments about DynaMed to Jonathan Lord at email@example.com.