The BioConnector is proud to announce a new partnership supporting research computing at UVA. The Computational and Data Resource Exchange (CADRE) is a University-wide service designed to simplify the process of finding local research and data support. BioConnector is working with partners across Grounds to help researchers connect with best resource available for their project, regardless of location or department. Through the CADRE partnership we can now connect researchers with expanded support in the following areas:
- Data Analysis & Software
- Visualization Services
- Education, Training, and Outreach
- Biomedical Computing
- Art & Humanities
- Data Sources
Learn more at https://cadre.virginia.edu/
BioConnector will continue to be a resource at the UVA Health System, answering researcher questions such as:
- How do I calculate sample size?
- How do I choose a statistical test or model?
- How can I prepare and analyze my data?
- How can I optimize my code and workflow techniques?
- How do I create exploratory visualizations?.
BioConnector specific services can be found at https://www.bioconnector.virginia.edu/
If you have any questions please contact:
Health Sciences Library