Recent MLN Posts
- Guided Meditation sessions begin again on 1/18 January 17, 2018
- PHS @ the Library closed on 1/15 January 11, 2018
- New E-Books for the New Year January 10, 2018
- Four eServices Computers Removed Based on Data Collection January 8, 2018
- Introducing the Theater! January 3, 2018
- Browzine: The Best Way to Keep Up With Your Professional Literature December 20, 2017
- PHS @ the Library holiday closings December 12, 2017
- CMHSL unveils new Dashboard & Analytics Page! December 1, 2017
- More Medical Journal Podcasts November 22, 2017
- An Interview with David Martin November 20, 2017
- Peer Review – Authors and Reviewers – our “North Star”Robert Harington suggests that publishers need to do more for researchers to help authors, and to help reviewers understand their role as a reviewer and be recognized for their work. We need to tackle implicit bias in peer review. We need to focus on our “North Star” The post Peer Review – Authors and Reviewers – our “North Star” appeared first on The Schola
- Why Was Springer Nature’s IPO Withdrawn?In Springer Nature's "botched" IPO, did the market see it as one of the publishers at risk of being left behind by real innovation in scholarly communication and research workflow? The post Why Was Springer Nature’s IPO Withdrawn? appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Guest Post: From Supermarkets to Marketplaces — The Evolution of the Open Access EcosystemSven Fund from Knowledge Unlatched talks about new approaches needed to drive open access progress. The post Guest Post: From Supermarkets to Marketplaces — The Evolution of the Open Access Ecosystem appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Peer Review – Authors and Reviewers – our “North Star”