The Health Sciences Library Hosts Activities Feb 1st, 9am – 1:30pm
Drop by the Health Sciences Library anytime between 9am – 1:30pm, grab some refreshments and discover the following:
- Put on the gear and try out the library’s virtual reality studio for yourself.
- The latest web conferencing technology available for free checkout.
- The video production studio and how to use it for your project.
- The latest Dell mobile computing available for free checkout.
- Apple iPads with iHealth peripherals available for free checkout.
- Podcasting sound booth and how to reserve it for your project.
- The library’s new event space, The MILL.
- Upgraded collaboration spaces and more!
Health Information & Technology Week: Jan 30 – Feb 2 (more activities)
The Health Information & Technology Division at UVA Health System in partnership with the School of Medicine (SOM), the University Physicians Group (UPG), the Health Sciences Library, and the Patient and Family Library is excited to host Health Information & Technology Week from January 30th to February 2nd, 2017. This annual event will provide technology end-users across the Health System with relevant information about current and soon-to come Health Information & Technology product and services. The week will feature interactive demonstrations, informational booths and posters, and informative presentations addressing a variety of technology topics.
For more details, and information about times and locations visit http://uvahs.link/fair.
Health Information & Technology Week Event Schedule
Wireless Infusion Pump Day
- Monday, January 30th
- Location: Main Hospital Dining Conference Rooms
Epic Phase 2 Workflow Walkthrough
- Tuesday, January 31st
For schedule and location information visit https://www.medicalcenter.virginia.edu/intranet/epic-phase-2/workflow-walkthrough
Health Information & Technology Fair Day: Booths and Demos
- Wednesday, February 1st
Location: Main Hospital Lobby, Glass Link at PCC, Health Sciences Library Link, and the Main Hospital Dining Conference Rooms
Monday, January 30th and Thursday, February 2nd
Locations: Pinn Hall Conference Center (formerly Jordan Hall Conference Center)
Spread the word and tell your friends about the exciting events at this year’s Health Information & Technology Week. All presentations and select events will be lived-streamed and made available following the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!