Thanks to a partnership with the School of Nursing’s Compassionate Care Initiative, four free yoga sessions will be offered in the library in August. The sessions are from noon to 12:45 on August 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd. A limited number of mats will be available for check-out. Please call the library at 434-924-5444 for further information.
Recent MLN Posts
- New Artifacts on Display October 13, 2017
- Guided Meditation @ CMHSL September 15, 2017
- UVA Libraries Digital Collecting Project September 11, 2017
- Data, Analysis, Visualization, and Computing Workshops! August 31, 2017
- New Exhibit: From DNA to Beer August 23, 2017
- An interview with Dan Wilson August 17, 2017
- Recent Acquisitions August 11, 2017
- Welcome from the Director August 9, 2017
- Lunchtime Yoga in the Library July 31, 2017
- Library Conference Room Available for Self-reservations July 28, 2017
- Retirement Wave To Hit Academic LibrarianshipLike other greying professions, demographic data for ARL libraries warn us of a breaking wave of retirements, but may paint an unrealistic picture of what the beach will look like after the surf has settled. The post Retirement Wave To Hit Academic Librarianship appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Transforming Research, in the Face of Uncertainty, Scarcity, and BiasLast week's Transforming Research conference in Baltimore, MD, gathered a range of speakers across the academic and professional spectrum. Charlie Rapple highlights some of the new research that was shared, and draws out some of the prevalent themes. The post Transforming Research, in the Face of Uncertainty, Scarcity, and Bias appeared first on The Sch
- Guest Post — JATS4R: Optimizing the Reusability of Scholarly ContentCanadian Science Publishing's Mary Seligy provides a primer on standards, XML and JATS4R, which is driving improved reusability of scholarly content. The post Guest Post — JATS4R: Optimizing the Reusability of Scholarly Content appeared first on The Scholarly Kitchen.
- Retirement Wave To Hit Academic Librarianship